Welcome to SARA!
Who we are?
The SARA group comprises published writers and those working towards publication in all areas of the romance genre including contemporary, historical, paranormal, fantasy, chick lit, young adult fiction, new adult fiction, gay romance, erotic romance and romantic suspense.
*Please note that SARA is a general discussion group and NOT a critique group*
***SARA now has a limited membership.***
Those wishing to join must:
* be serious about writing romance/romantic elements. This means at a minimum entering contests or submitting for publication;
* be a member of Romance Writers of Australia (or willing to join after trial period),
* have a trial period of three meetings,
* adhere to RWA's code of conduct,
* respect SARA's privacy (discussion within meetings are for the group only and not to be discussed outside of the group).
Want to Join?
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us by filling in the membership queries contact form.
When do we meet?
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month (except Dec and Jan), 7-9 pm.
August meeting dates may vary to accommodate the annual RWA conference.
Venue is in the CBD.
Contribution is $2 at each meeting (first meeting complimentary).